As we age, we begin to lose our strength, agility and balance. But we don’t have to. Staying fit and active, and most importantly, following a strength program, will help ensure you maintain your quality of life. Our PEAK Fitness program is designed as a safe and effective, low-impact way to provide the benefits of a HIIT or Boot Camp workout but at a lesser intensity. PEAK Fitness can be either a Group Fitness Class or geared as one-on-one Personal Training.
PEAK Fitness is perfect if you are aged 55 years or older, or of any age who may be:
- returning to exercise and want to take it a little more slowly
- may have special health or physical considerations, such as:
- joint or cardiac issues
- past or current injuries
- recovering from surgery
- prefer a less intensive workout
PEAK Fitness helps:
- Boost heart rate and cardiovascular health
- Increase muscle strength and muscle tone
- Improve and maintain balance and agility
- protect Low-impact on joints
Our PEAK Fitness is geared to those who want to stay strong, maintain balance and agility, and boost their cardiovascular health in a way that is low-impact on your body but has a big impact on your life!