FITNESS CENTER DESIGN CONSULTING
Building a new fitness center for your employees but have no idea where to even begin? There is so much more to think about than just putting a treadmill here and a weight rack there when it comes to designing your fitness facility. With over 30 years of combined experience in multiple facets of fitness management, we can help guide you through the design of your facility with your corporate wellness goals in mind. Whether you need just basic fitness equipment or a wide range of cardio equipment, free weights, machine weights, group exercise room, and more, Lone Star Health and Fitness can help you every step of the design process by providing recommendations based upon your space and desired fitness goals.
Lone Star Health & Fitness can consult with you during the design process with:
- Space planning and layout of fitness center
- Equipment allocation for cardio, weights, and group fitness
- Cardio/weight machine layout
- Locker room needs
- Interior design, flooring specifications, mirror placement
- Media, Audio Visual, acoustics, cable and lighting recommendations
- Equipment and towel service vendor recommendations
- And much more
Contact us today to see how Lone Star Health & Fitness can get your gym off and running from the blueprint to the first group exercise class.
**Lone Star Health & Fitness is not a design firm, nor do we employ architects or engineers. We are strictly consultants who can provide professional direction, suggestions and ideas regarding your fitness facility space and needs.**